Bluetooth gaming controllers can be important in a VR headset where you have no controls or minimal controls. Not only it eases the gameplay but it also improves its quality.
Apart from just using it with the VR headsets, a gaming controller can be used for regular gaming on your smartphone . GameSir G3s is a great controller and it can be used with multiple devices for gaming so without further ado lets get into its pros and cons:
Working Platforms: Android/Windows/PS3/iOS
Working Modes: Android standard/Mouse Simulation/X-input/D-input
Connection: Bluetooth 4.0/Wired USB
Working Distance: 23 ft
Battery Life: 18 Hours
View Price: www.amazon.com
Amazon Ratings: 4.7/5 (16 customer reviews)
What I liked about the product
- It is cheap and it has a really good feature/price balance, so that is something impressive.
- You could use it with almost all phones including an iPhone whereas with the Moga controllers that were not the case. You can use the Android controllers with the VR headsets but the iPhone controllers were a little bit different(in the case of Moga Controllers).
- They have a nice D-pad, however, a few other reviewers had an issue with it when they played long for more than 2 hours, I never went that far while it comes to playing but it worked fine with me.
- It’s Analog controllers and the other controls are pretty comfortable to use and all the A, X, Y, B controls light up on just pressing one button which looks visually appealing.This is my favorite part when it comes to the looks of the controller.
- Apart from the led lighting the controller is more of a matt black and looks pretty sleek and has an added premium theme to it.
- It is lighter than any gaming console and still works very smoothly.
- Yes, it does have a removable arm unlike the Moga controllers, so you could fix the arm whenever you want to and attach the phone to the controller and again the arm is spring loaded and can fit phones from 4 -6-inch screen size.
- Each box comes with a unique QR code which comes in handy while connecting your phone to the controller via Bluetooth. When you download the app to connect the phone and the controller, you need to enter the unique QR code to confirm your purchase.
- It works on almost every platform, making it a multi-device controller and that is a good deal for the money you spend on this controller.
What I did not like about the Product
- If you would have used the Moga Pro Power series then you will realize the difference between the battery and you can easily tell that you would wish that the battery was as goes as the Moga Power series.
- Limited games compatibility with the iPhone, however, that is only to grow with time so that should not be a major issue.
All in all, I like the controller and would recommend it as it is a perfect controller for any phone and could easily be used with the VR headsets without much of an inconvenience. I really liked most of the features of this controller and if you guys have any further questions leave them in the comment section below and I would be happy to help.