After the Ace review for iPhones , lets move on to the Pro and Hero which are mainly android based controllers and are perfectly fit for any smartphone and do make the gaming experience a lot more better than what it is with the mere smartphone touch screen.
These controllers go well with VR headsets hence without further ado lets get started:
Moga Pro Power Controller
1. It does come with a spring loaded arm where you could easily fit phones of typically any screen size.The phone is pretty secure here and the chances of the phone falling out is very rare.I personally like the spring loaded system and it does make things a lot easier and easily compatible with almost every android phone.
2. Now from the Ace controller the display lock and the pause button has been replaced by the select and start button along with the same directional pad and the analog controllers.
3. The bottom is included with the OFF button, A Mode and B mode , basically A mode is for the Moga enhanced games and in the B control you need to map the Moga controls before using it for the game.
4. It is a Bluetooth controller so you could easily pair it up with the Moga Pivot app and this is done only while the initial pairing has to be done and then later it automatically pairs up with the controller.You could even project the screen on your TV and enhance the gaming experience.
5. The built is sturdy and it has a much better premium feel than the Moga Ace Power Controller and it could be easily used by someone who has big hands unlike the Hero version of it.
6. Drifting in games becomes way easier with the addition of this controller and trust me game play is so much better and this controller gives the feel of a high end controller.
7. It comes with the charging capability as well just that you need to connect the USB cable in case of charging of the phone and the battery is much better than both the Moga Ace Power and the hero series , as it lasts way longer.
8. It has a 2200 mA battery whereas the other two have around 1800m A battery hence making it more powerful when it comes to the battery life.
I highly recommend this to someone whose phone’s battery sucks and since it is really useful and will in come in handy apart from the controller aspect of it which is pretty awesome as well.
It just doesn’t fit in your pocket else it is small as well but compared to the Moga Hero Power it is a little huge and hence if you are okay with the size then you are all set with the Moga Pro power controller.
Moga Hero Power Controller
The hero controller differs from the Pro only in the size , rest all the features being the same.The sizof the Hero is a little smaller than that of its Pro version and hence making it difficult if you have big hands, I have small hands and hence find the Hero much suited and neither did I mind the Pro version.
Again it is sturdy and has a nice premium feel to it , the only are where it differs is the battery of the controller which is a little less than the Pro version of it.
The Moga hero has a battery of 1800 mA and hence would last not as long as the Pro version of the controller would, however apart from that there is not many differences between the two so the choice would totally be yours.
The game play in both the controllers is pretty awesome and it comes with many games in the app already which you could get for you phone.Make sure you have enough storage for all the games and then you are good to go.It is perfect for people who have no time for PC games or want to play while travelling as it holds the phone really well without creating any issues.
The Hero version doesn’t come with the stand for tablets or larger phones though the Pro version does come with that and hence making it more compatible with devices having larger screen.